Connection Phone Number
Children Under 8
Division of Senior Services (DOSS)
Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
- Starting Sunday, November 15th Palm Tran Connection will only allow reservation bookings 3-days in advance, not 7-days in advance. Reservations of more than 3-days in advance will not be allowed. This modification to the reservation process has been made to reduce the no-show and cancelation rate. Reservation department is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sunday through Saturday.
- Palm Tran Connection strives for its routes to run safely and on-time. Occasionally, situations beyond our control will delay the vehicle while en route to pick you up or drop you off. Please be patient. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Connection’s peak weekday hours are from 7:00 am – 9:00 am and 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. It is recommended you allow additional travel time during peak service hours or avoid travel during those times and schedule the non-essential trips like shopping and recreation trips on the off peak hours.
- Special Needs Equipment Fund: United Way Palm Beach County manages the Special Needs Equipment Fund on behalf of the Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County. The fund purchases durable medical equipment for children with special needs, ages 0-17, who reside in Palm Beach County when no other funding is available.
- Palm Tran Connection is seeking your thoughts on our services! Please respond to the survey so that we can hear from you. English Survey Spanish Survey Creole Survey