Palm Tran’s passenger-friendly public transportation transfer station is now open in downtown West Palm Beach. This station allows riders to connect to 10 routes in one convenient location. Located at 150 Clearwater Drive, the intermodal center was built adjacent to the Tri-Rail station to improve connectivity between public buses and trains. Not only will the intermodal center improve transfers from Palm Tran to Tri-Rail, it will connect commuters with Amtrak Trains, Greyhound Buses, and the free Trolley Service operated by the City of West Palm Beach.
Features of the Intermodal Transit Center include:
- Ticket window to purchase Palm Tran bus passes
- Eighteen bus bays
- Commuter restroom facilities and water fountains
- Seven covered bus shelters with benches and lighting
- An Art in Public Places project
- A “Kiss & Ride” passenger drop off area
- Transfer point for 10 routes (1, 2, 31, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 49 )
- Service to Tri-Rail
- Covered bus benches & lighting Convenient passenger drop-off area
Palm Tran’s ticket window is located in the northeast section of the Intermodal Transit Center. All Palm Tran bus passes (one trip, one day or 31-day) can be purchased at this location. Before purchasing a discounted pass at the Intermodal Transit Center, transportation-disadvantaged customers must first be certified at the Palm Tran Connection office at 50 South Military Trail, Suite 101 in West Palm Beach.