Palm Tran’s passenger-friendly public transportation transfer station in downtown West Palm Beach allows riders to connect to 9 routes in one convenient location. Located at 150 Clearwater Drive, the intermodal center was built adjacent to the Tri-Rail station to improve connectivity between public buses and trains. Not only will the intermodal center improve transfers from Palm Tran to Tri-Rail, it will connect commuters with Amtrak Trains, Greyhound Buses, and the free Trolley Service operated by the City of West Palm Beach.
Features of the Intermodal Transit Center include:
- Ticket window to purchase Palm Tran bus passes
- Eighteen bus bays
- Commuter restroom facilities and water fountains
- Seven covered bus shelters with benches and lighting
- An Art in Public Places project
- A “Kiss & Ride” passenger drop off area
- Transfer point for 10 routes (1, 2, 31, 40, 41, 43, 44, 45, 49 )
- Service to Tri-Rail
- Covered bus benches & lighting Convenient passenger drop-off area
Palm Tran’s ticket window is located in the northeast section of the Intermodal Transit Center. All Palm Tran bus passes (one trip, one day or 31-day) can be purchased at this location. Before purchasing a discounted pass at the Intermodal Transit Center, transportation-disadvantaged customers must first be certified at the Palm Tran Connection office at 50 South Military Trail, Suite 101 in West Palm Beach.