Riders should refrain from engaging in disruptive, aggressive, threatening or illegal behavior. Such behavior may result in suspension of your service for at least 30 (thirty) days. Riders who engage in physical abuse or cause physical injury to others may have their door-to-door service permanently suspended.
Disruptive, aggressive, threatening or illegal behavior is defined as:
- Foul, derogatory and/or inappropriate language directed to CONNECTION staff, drivers and other riders.
- Behavior which is offensive (i.e. inappropriate touching) aggressive, threatening (i.e. verbal/physical) or incidents that pose a direct threat to the health, safety or welfare of CONNECTION personnel, drivers and other riders.
- No illegal weapons or controlled substances of any kind may be carried aboard Palm Tran buses or Palm Tran property. Exceptions to this policy are those persons duly authorized and/or licensed to carry a legal weapon or firearm.
- The committing of any crime on CONNECTION vehicles.
- Three or more incidents of late cancellations and/or no-shows within a 30 (thirty) calendar day period.
- Refusing to board the vehicle within the pick-up window or refusing to exit the vehicle upon reaching the destination.
- Tampering with or operating vehicle equipment or two-way radio.